Level 3 Diploma In PreU Business Administration and ManagementInternational pre-university diploma from the UK and Switzerland
The Level 3 Diploma in Pre U Business Studies is a pre-university degree in business administration and management that is popular and acknowledged by the majority of universities in the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia, Canada, and the United States. After graduating with a Level 3 Diploma in Pre U Business Studies, students who have earned up to 120 credits may be eligible for a free reduction in the number of subjects they must take in their 1st year of university, depending on their academic performance or the university’s individual standards.
The Level 3 Diploma in Pre- U Business Studies is designed for students who wish to enroll in the first year of the Bachelor of Administration and Management program offered by SIMI Switzerland. In contrast to the broad pre-university program Level 3 Diploma in Pre U Foundation Studies offered by PUS, the specialist pre-university program Level 3 Diploma in Pre U Business Studies is reserved for applicants who intend to major in Business Administration and Management.
As a specialized pre-university program, Level 3 Diploma in Pre U Business Studies consists of 120 credits with 6 subjects including 3 compulsory subjects and 3 intensive optional subjects in business administration and management. The program is implemented according to the Hybrid Learning model that combines online learning and review at PUS’s PPP – Practice and Preparation Provider.
Upon graduation, students will receive 2 pre-university degrees from the UK and Switzerland. It is possible to enter directly into 1st year undergraduate programs of SIMI Switzerland or universities around the world. Students can also work right away during their first year of university with a Level 3 Diploma In Pre U Business Studies.
Graduates of PUS’s Level 3 Diploma in Pre U Business Studies are supported for at least 60% of tuition fees when enrolling full-time in the 1st year of university for administration and management-focused programs at SIMI Swiss.
Differences in accreditation and recognition:
Level 3 Diploma in Pre U Business Studies is a dual degree program that awards two international pre-university business administration degrees from the United Kingdom and Switzerland. The UK’s examinations and qualifications system ATHE and SIMI Swiss are collaborating on this initiative. The institutes are accredited at both institutional and programmatic level.
- ASIC (Accreditation Service for International Schools, Universities, and Colleges) has accredited SIMI Swiss Institute for Undergraduates and Graduates at the highest level of Premier Institute, and the program is accredited by OTHM, ATHE, Qualifi, LRN, UK Level accredited by Ofqual.
- ATHE is the UK’s examinations and qualifications system accredited by Ofqual.
Differences in tuition fees:
- Discounted tuition fees – It is equal to only 15% of tuition fees in the UK and Switzerland.
Differences in supporting system:
- The exclusive academic and English support system provided by PUS’s Practice and Preparation Providers (PPP) aids in overcoming obstacles in the process of studying abroad.
Differences in learning model:
- The extra-curricular program is designed to ensure that students can continue to study in Vietnam if they so choose, or study and work simultaneously without affecting their academic progress.
- 100% of lectures are delivered online and supplemented with practice at PPPs to increase productivity and reduces travel time.
Differences in diplomas: dual degree from the UK and Switzerland
Upon graduation, students will obtain 2 international pre-university diplomas:
- PUS Level 3 Diploma In Pre U Business Studies of Switzerland (accredited by ASIC)
- ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management of the UK (accredited by Ofqual UK.Gov)
The Level 3 Diploma in Pre U Business Studies is a 120 credits qualification. Students must complete 6 mandatory units with 720 GLH (Guided Learning Hours) over the minimum total duration of 12 months.
List of units:
- Managing business operations
- Maximising resources
- The business environment
- Managing people in organisations
- Working in teams
- Effective business communication
Learning duration and education methods:
The curriculum is designed for a minimum of 12 months of study in Switzerland or follows the Hybrid Learning model paired with practice at approved PUS and SIMI Switzerland PPP – Practice and Preparation Providers.
MBA Institute is PUS’s official partner in Vietnam, which provides academic support and testing for the program.
Applicants need to meet the following requirements:
Applicants must be 16 years and above and acquire the following diplomas/certificates:
- PUS International General Certificate of Secondary Education (preferred)
- At least 4 or 5 GCSEs at grades A* – C
- Level 2/ First Diploma (in a relevant subject with merit or distinction)
- NVQ Level 2 or its equivalent
- O Level or its equivalent
- Vietnamese High School Diploma or its equivalent
English language requirements:
- English proficiency meets or exceeds CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference) level B1 or its equivalent.
- In the absence of an English certificate, PreUniversity of Switzerland (PUS) and its exclusive partner in Vietnam (MBA Institute) will administer an internal English test to each candidate and evaluate their performance.
Note: PreUniversity of Switzerland (PUS) reserves the right to approve a student’s application based on the requirements of the accrediting body and the global acceptance standards of PUS and SIMI Switzerland.
PreUniversity of Switzerland is a member of the SIMI Swiss Institute, which is accredited both at institutional level by ASIC and at programmatic level by institutions accredited by Ofqual UK.
Because the program and degrees obtained are thoroughly recognized by reputable universities, graduates are confident in their ability to continue their study and can easily transfer to prestigious education systems.
Accreditation of ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management
The LRN Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management is part of the UK’s national qualifications system, which is recognized for:
- A level
- access to higher education diploma
- advanced apprenticeship
- applied general
- AS level
- international Baccalaureate diploma
- level 3 national certificate
- level 3 national diploma
- level 3 NVQ
- music grades 6, 7 and 8
- tech level (T Level)
ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management is accredited by Ofqual UK and contains an accreditation code: No. 601/8701/3
Accreditation of PUS Level 3 Diploma In Pre U Business Studies Switzerland
PreUniversity of Switzerland (PUS) is the pre-university system of the Swiss Institute of Management and Innovation (SIMI Swiss). SIMI Swiss is an institute providing undergraduate and postgraduate education with accreditation from ASIC UK at institutional level (the highest level of accreditation – Premier Institute) accreditation for each step of the program under the UK national education system as well as a number of other accreditations.
Please refer to page “Accreditation and Recognition” for more information about SIMI Swiss Accreditation and Recognition.
The Level 3 Diploma In Pre U Business Studies of PUS is a dual degree program. Students are able to obtain 2 separate pre-university diplomas with full accreditation and recognition from the UK and Switzerland.
- ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management (accredited by Ofqual UK.Gov) issued by ATHE
- PUS Level 3 Diploma In Pre U Business Studies (accredited by ASIC) issued by PUS.
ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management
ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management is a qualification under the UK’s national qualifications system that is not only recognized by the UK government but also globally.
ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management, level and number of credits:
- Level 3 according to the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and level 4 according to the European Qualifications Framework (EQF)
- Number of credits: 120
The following table details the levels, durations, accreditation codes, and criteria for the LRN Level 3 Foundation Studies Diploma:
|Mô tả chương trình|
|Mã kiểm định Ofqual||603/0046/2|
|Khung năng lực Level UK||RQF|
|Thời gian đào tạo tối thiểu||12 Tháng|
|Tổng số tín chỉ (Credits)||120 Credits|
|Tổng thời gian học tập||1200 Hours|
|Tổng thời gian học có người hướng dẫn||600 Hours|
|Ngôn ngữ đào tạo||Tiếng Anh|
|Đơn vị đào tạo||Do Level UK kiểm định và cấp phép|
|Đơn vị khảo thí||PreUniversity of Switzerland|
|Đơn vị cấp bằng||LRN Vương Quốc Anh|
The equivalent recognition of ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management with diploma systems and levels of other education systems around the world:
|Level||Khung năng lực||Bằng cấp tương ứng|
|3||Level UK (RQF)||A level
access to higher education diploma
international Baccalaureate diploma
level 3 diploma
level 3 ESOL
level 3 national certificate
level 3 national diploma
level 3 NVQ
music grades 6, 7 and 8
|6||Level tại Scotland (SCQF)||Higher, Awards, Skills for Work Higher
Modern Apprenticeship Foundation Apprenticeship SVQ
|N/A||Đào tạo Đại học Anh Quốc (FHEQ)||N/A|
|4||Level Châu Âu (EQF)||Level 4 Vocational Qualifications
Higher National Certificate (HNC)
|4||Level Châu Úc (AQF)||Certificate IV|
|5||Level Châu Phi (ACQF)||National Certificates
(Further Education and Training)
|3||Level ASEAN (ARQF)||National Certificates|
Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management from PUS Switzerland
In addition to the ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management under the UK National Qualifications Framework (accredited by Ofqual UK.Gov), students also obtain a Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management (with the highest accreditation level by ASIC) from PreUniversity of Switzerland.
After completing the Level 3 Diploma In Pre U Business Studies with a dual degree, students can continue their education in the 1st year of university at SIMI Swiss or at the majority of the universities in the UK, Europe, Australia, Canada, and North America.
The following table shows the progression after completion of the program:
|Level||Khung năng lực||Bằng cấp tương ứng|
|4||Level UK (RQF)||higher apprenticeship
higher national certificate (HNC)
level 4 diploma
level 4 NVQ
|7||Level tại Scotland (SCQF)||Advanced Higher
Higher National Certificates
Certificate of Higher Education
Professional Development Awards
|Năm 1 Đại học hệ 3 năm||Đào tạo Đại học Anh Quốc (FHEQ)||Xác nhận năm 1 Đại học
Certificate of higher education (CertHE)
|5||Level Châu Âu (EQF)||Level 4 Vocational Qualifications
Higher National Certificate (HNC)
|5||Level Châu Úc (AQF)||Diploma|
|5||Level Châu Phi (ACQF)||Higher Certificates
(Higher Education and Training)
|4||Level ASEAN (ARQF)||Level 4 Vocational Qualifications
Higher National Certificate (HNC)
|4||Bậc Quốc gia Việt Nam (VQF)||Bằng Trung cấp|
PreUniversity of Switzerland (PUS) trợ phí cho sinh viên quốc tịch Việt Nam từ 80% đến 95% căn cứ vào hồ sơ ứng tuyển. Lưu ý số lượng có hạn và đăng ký trước xét trước.
Điện thoại: 0901.405.405 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org